By R. L. Yadava
Written in an easy-to-understand demeanour, the textual content comprises numerous illustrative examples. lots of solved examples and workout issues of various hassle degrees are incorporated to enhance the theoretical realizing of recommendations. The ebook additionally comprises numerous objective-type questions in every one bankruptcy. The Appendices supply a wealthy resource of knowledge and expressions in addition to layout data.
Read or Download ANTENNA AND WAVE PROPAGATION PDF
Best telecommunications books
A great primer at the topic, this e-book provides starting pros in satellite tv for pc newsgathering an advent to the applied sciences and tactics concerned. it's going to additionally swimsuit newshounds, editors and manufacturers desiring to appreciate this crucial part of the newsgathering chain. Written for the total newbie, the ebook indicates how general transmission chains paintings and their verbal exchange with the studio.
A complete overview of data safety research spanning the intersection of cryptanalysis and side-channel research Written through authors recognized in the educational cryptography neighborhood, this ebook provides the most recent advancements in present examine specific in its blend of either algorithmic-level layout and hardware-level implementation; this all-round method - set of rules to implementation – covers defense from begin to of completion offers with AES (Advanced Encryption standard), probably the most used symmetric-key ciphers, which is helping the reader to benefit the basic thought of cryptanalysis and useful purposes of side-channel research
„Digitale Fernseh- und Hörfunktechnik in Theorie und Praxis“ ist ein vielgelesenes Standardwerk der modernen Rundfunktechnik, das weltweit in vielen Sprachen zur Verfügung steht. Praxisnah behandelt Walter Fischer die wichtigsten digitalen Hörfunk- und Fernsehstandards wie MPEG, DVB (-Standards der ersten und zweiten Generation), DAB/DAB+, ATSC, ISDB-T, DTMB, DRM, DOCSIS und IPTV.
This e-book of complaints contains papers featuring the country of paintings in electric engineering and keep watch over concept in addition to their purposes. the subjects specialize in classical in addition to glossy tools for modeling, regulate, identity and simulation of complicated platforms with functions in technology and engineering.
- Characteristic Modes: Theory and Applications in Antenna Engineering
- Digital Signal Processing with Matlab Examples, Volume 1: Signals and Data, Filtering, Non-stationary Signals, Modulation (Signals and Communication Technology)
- Schaltungstechnik - Analog und gemischt analog/digital: Entwicklungsmethodik, Verstärkertechnik, Funktionsprimitive von Schaltkreisen (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Telecommunications Deregulation: Market Power and Cost Allocation Issues (Ic2 Management and Management Science Series)
- Doppler Applications in LEO Satellite Communication Systems (The Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science)
Extra info for ANTENNA AND WAVE PROPAGATION
ANTENNA AND WAVE PROPAGATION by R. L. Yadava