By Wen Lu,Jong-Beom Baek,Liming Dai
With the proliferation of digital units, the realm might want to double its strength provide by means of 2050. This publication addresses this problem and discusses synthesis and characterization of carbon nanomaterials for power conversion and storage.
- Addresses one of many prime demanding situations dealing with society this present day as we steer clear of dwindling offers of fossil fuels and a emerging desire for electrical energy as a result proliferation of digital products
- Promotes using carbon nanomaterials for power applications
- Systematic insurance: synthesis, characterization, and a big selection of carbon nanomaterials are described
- Detailed descriptions of sun cells, electrodes, thermoelectrics, supercapacitors, and lithium-ion-based storage
- Discusses specified structure required for power garage together with hydrogen, methane, etc.
Read Online or Download Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Energy Systems: Advances in Materials Synthesis and Device Applications PDF
Similar nanotechnology & mems books
This publication investigates the habit of sunshine (light pulse) in the micro- and nano-scale gadget (ring resonator), that are built-in to shape the machine, circuits, and structures that may be used for atom/molecule trapping and transportation, optical transistor, speedy calculation units (optical gate), nanoscale conversation and networks, and effort garage, and so forth.
During this e-book, advancements within the warmth resistance of silicon nitride (Si3N4) ceramics utilizing grain boundary keep watch over and in plasticity at excessive temperatures utilizing grain dimension keep an eye on with a view to lessen the price of shaping Si3N4 are described. The warmth resistance of Si3N4 is better by way of blending a mild quantity of sintering additive as an impurity into the unique fabric powder.
Serving as a overview on non-local mechanics, this e-book offers an advent to non-local elasticity concept for static, dynamic and balance research in quite a lot of nanostructures. The authors draw all alone examine adventure to give basic and complicated theories which are suitable throughout quite a lot of nanomechanical structures, from the basics of non-local mechanics to the newest learn functions.
This publication presents an authoritative resource of knowledge at the use of nanomaterials to augment the functionality of present electrochemical strength garage structures and the manners within which new such platforms are being made attainable. The publication covers the cutting-edge of the layout, practise, and engineering of nanoscale sensible fabrics as potent catalysts and as electrodes for electrochemical power garage and mechanistic research of electrode reactions.
- Nanoscale Materials in Targeted Drug Delivery, Theragnosis and Tissue Regeneration
- Memristor-Based Nanoelectronic Computing Circuits and Architectures: Foreword by Leon Chua (Emergence, Complexity and Computation)
- Nanotechnology: Legal Aspects (Perspectives in Nanotechnology)
- Introduction to Micromechanisms and Microactuators (Mechanisms and Machine Science)
- Nano-Antimicrobials: Progress and Prospects
- Superplasticity and Grain Boundaries in Ultrafine-Grained Materials (Woodhead Publishing Series in Metals and Surface Engineering)
Additional info for Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Energy Systems: Advances in Materials Synthesis and Device Applications
Carbon Nanomaterials for Advanced Energy Systems: Advances in Materials Synthesis and Device Applications by Wen Lu,Jong-Beom Baek,Liming Dai